Our Privacy Notice explains the way in which we collect, use, maintain, protect and disclose the personal information of the users of our website and all the products and services offered by Newfound Global Ltd.
WHO WE ARE
Newfound Global Ltd
Registered office address: Holy Trinity House, 1a, Orsett Terrace, London, England, W2 6AH
Company number: 09551634
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration reference: ZA216455
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Newfound Global Ltd collects personal information.
We only collect personal information such as your name and email address when you provide it to us.
We will only use the data captured for specific purposes in relation to the provision of services from Newfound Global Ltd, whether that’s as part of the Contact Us follow up process (legitimate interest) or as part of the provision of that service (under provision of a contract). We may also use your information to keep you up to date with relevant services and useful updates from Newfound Global Ltd (legitimate interest). At all times recipients will be given the option to opt-out of communications and removed if requested.
This applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who use our services
- job applicants and our current and former employees
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
When someone visits www.newfound.global we use the following third-party services:
- Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, this will be clear to the visitor. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
PEOPLE WHO USE OUR SERVICES
Newfound Global Ltd offers various services to businesses. Within those businesses we have to hold the details of people that have requested or are in some way associated with the provision of the service we provide. We only use these details to provide the service and for other closely related purposes. For example, we may use information about people who take services from us to carry out a survey to find out if they are happy with the level of service they received.
JOB APPLICANTS AND OUR CURRENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES
Newfound Global Ltd is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at email@example.com
YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
- We collect information about you when you complete one of the forms on the site.
- We collect your name and email address, along with any other information you choose to provide in the comments.
- We are collecting this information for use by Newfound Global Ltd.
- The information is collected using forms on the website and transmitted to our web server.
- The information is collected to allow us to capture your enquiry or your details when you choose to download some type of content from our site e.g. whitepapers.
- The information will be used to respond to your enquiry, or contact you about a subject that you have shown an interest in.
- The information will be used solely by Newfound Global Ltd and will not be shared with any other third party.
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
We are processing the information you provide under the legal grounds of legitimate interest, we will use the information provided for legitimate business purposes such as contacting you in response to an enquiry submitted through our website. We have carried out a legitimate interest assessment on the data we collect to support this decision.
You have rights over the information that Newfound Global Ltd have collected from you, these include the following:
RIGHT TO BE INFORMED
We provide 'fair processing information' through our privacy notice.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
We will confirm that we process your data, and to provide access to any personal information we hold about you.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
If any data we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate we will correct the information we hold.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
Where there is no compelling reason for the continued processing of your information we will erase this.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
We will stop processing or block your data on request. We may hold enough information to ensure that we can respect this restriction in the future. e.g. We may hold your email address on a list to prevent it being processed in the future.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
In certain circumstances you may request your data in a commonly used and machine-readable form.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
- You may object to us processing your data, unless the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- If you'd like to access or correct the data we hold, please contact us.
RIGHTS RELATED TO AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING INCLUDING PROFILING
- Newfound Global Ltd do not automate any decision making with your information.
- You can read more about your individual rights on the Information Commissioner's Office website.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information is only accessed by people who need it to perform their role.
- Your personal data is encrypted at rest and in transit as far as possible.
- We will retain personal information only for so long as the information is necessary to fulfil your request, or until you exercise one of your rights.
COMPLAINTS OR QUERIES
Newfound Global Ltd tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Newfound Global Ltd’s collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below.
You may also complain to the supervisory authority in the UK, the ICO.
Various contact details are listed on their Report a concern page.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 22nd April, 2020.
HOW TO CONTACT US